Welcome! Copyediting and more found here
Greetings! You’ve found me, a copyediting, world-traveling science geek. I’m Jessica Vineyard, owner of Red Letter Editing.
Looking for my round-the-world blog? Click here: Vagabond Queen Travels
- You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for a copyeditor who
- takes time to learn your message and your voice.
- understands the importance of moral support while your book is being edited.
- gains your confidence by using excellent communication.
- is excruciatingly particular about spelling, grammar, syntax, and punctuation.
- understands that she is working to support YOUR writing.
It only takes a minute to get your FREE copy of “Save Money! 7 Steps to Preparing Your Manuscript for Copy Editing.”
Working with a copyeditor is a deeply personal experience. My clients and I develop a strong mutual trust through communication and a true understanding of what is required on any particular project.
I firmly believe in maintaining a professional relationship while having fun working together and getting to know each other. I find that the better my clients and I know each other, the more we enjoy seeing projects flourish, resulting in professional manuscripts they are proud to call their own.
I’d really love to hear about your project and how we might work together to bring it to its final perfection. I look forward to connecting!